• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A quick hello

jo

Hi everyone,

My family (ok mostly me!) are the proud owners of "Maisie". She's a 14wk old Ruby bitch, is absolutely adorable, and has got her feet firmly under the table in our home. I'm trying my best to be firm with her when she's being a bit naughty, but I'm finding it hard to say no to her little sad face. Looking forward to lots of advice from all the experience that appears on this site. Will get the husband to sort a photo out as I'm not too good on computers.

Jo x

but I'm finding it hard to say no to her little sad face.

Aha she is already pulling that one! It's their secret weapon to get onto laps, beds, couches and into the treat jar. :lol:

Welcome to the site; we have a few ruby fanatics here who will be anxious to see pictures!! :)

Welcome Jo & Maisie

We'll here is your first Ruby fanantic. I presently have a darling
bleinham male 2 years old and is the love of our world.

Now I have been tortured recently over a Ruby male, my torture
is over and that boy is mine he is only 1 1/2 weeks old.

I would lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to see pictures.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Sounds like Maisie has already stolen your heart.

This is a great board, and wonderful, wonderful people.

Back