• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just wanted to say HI

Jomas2

I am the proud mommy to Rusty a 9 month old Blen and Sophie a 16 week old Tri. They are so funny and we are so in love with them.. Hubby has never been one to allow a dog on the couch, But with those pleading eyes how can he say no? Yes, they now sleep on the couch.

I guess I should also mention I am the mommy of 3 human daughters ages 2,5 and 9.

Looking forward to more of all the good advice I have read so far.

Lana
100_1140.jpg

Rusty Spots
100_0911.jpg

icon_welcome and glad you found the board and already got some pictures up. :) There are a few other husbands here who have found cavaliers a bit addictive too... :lol:

A big welcome, this board is wonderul and everybody is so helpful and
friendly.

Your babies are gorgeous, I have 3 human sons and 1 2 year odl
Bleinham male and 1 1/2 week old Ruby in waiting.

So pleased to have you with us - and great to see phtoos of your babies already icon_banana

Rupert, my Blenheim, is almost 10, and TedBear my Ruby is 2 1/2, so another 2 Cavalier household - with a doting "Dogfather" too, who is wrapped around their paws as only Cavaliers know how :lol:

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find this site very informative and very interesting! icon_welcome

Welcome Lana to you and your family. Cavaliers actually belong on couches :D . Your little furbabies are very sweet.
Julie and the girls

Back