• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

There's a stranger among us !!

Roxanne

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Colby12wks011-vi.jpg

Colby12wks010-vi.jpg

Colby12wks012-vi.jpg

If ya cant beat em .......Join em !

Colby12wks019-vi.jpg

Colby12wks021-vi.jpg

Hey ! Where did everybody go ??

Colby12wks017-vi.jpg

Those are great pictures; they are ALL so cute! I guess I never realized how small your others were til I saw this. Maybe I've had Cavaliers too long (is there such a thing?), but the others just reminded me of cute little stuffed animals. And I mean that in a very good way!

:lol: :lol:

Yes, he will look huge compared to them ! Paris and Tia are 3 lbs and ChiChi is 5 1/2 lbs ! I wanted a Cav because my oldest dog ...Calli is getting old ( she is 11 ) and wont be around forever :cry: and I wanted another "bigger dog" but not one as big as Calli ( 45 lbs ) ..........when she passes :cry: I will get a Ruby ......so I will have 3 Chi's and 2 Cavs ......but that wont be for hopefully quite awhile ;)

I cant get the pictures up. I clicked on the x's but nothing came up. :cry:

They sit so good, all mine do it run at the camera or close their eyes, I love that bed...
Claire

Gillian, the hosting service was probably just down temporarily. I couldn't see the pics at first either but I see they are up now. :)

HOW do you get them to sit so well; I can never get Jaspar and leo to hold still and Jaspar always closes his eyes at the flash. :roll:

Thanks guys !

I get them to sit by giving treats ! they know "SIT" and they have come to learn that when I bring out the camera they get something yummy ! I sometimes use ham :lol: I break it in teeeeny pcs and they go nuts ! i can get them to do ANYTHING ! Colby is still learning ............but the chi girls come running to pose when they see me ......even Paris , who as you can see doesnt really like taking pics ( ears back ! ) ........but , she comes running to get in the pic for ham !

Oh ..........the bed is our new Puff Beds ! Just got them in and OMG they loveeeeeeeeeeee them !

Back