• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Soggy Southern California

shasters

Hello, fellow Cavalier fans. After eavesdropping on your conversations for several months, I decided to join the fun! My husband and I brought home our first Cav in February and we are completely mesmerized by this little vixen. (We've had Springer Spaniels in the past, but decided to downsize.) Our little girl, Bodie, is 17 weeks old and 8 pounds of fun. She eats Canidae, bell peppers, carrots and (her favorite) ice chips. She excels at keeping our laps warm, but is just as happy to accompany us on 3 mile walks. She mastered the doggy door within her first few hours at home, and quickly learned to take care of business outside - not in the house. She knows how to 'sit' and 'stay' and is learning to bring in the newspaper. (No one lives here for free!) Such a bright and adorable little furball. We'll be leaving home in a few weeks to travel across the U.S. for 3 months, and we look forward to her companionship on the journey. Fortunately, she loves being in her crate, so the adventure should be easy on us all. Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. I sincerely enjoy looking at all your photos, and hope you will enjoy these. Thank you for all the information and news you post. :D

Bodie, her Blenheim brother, and 2 ruby sisters.
BodieandFamily.jpg

Bodie at 6 weeks
Bodie4crop.jpg

16 week old Bodie playing with herself in the mirror.
DSCF0415.jpg

What a cutie!!! Travelling cross country w/ a pup sounds like tons of fun! :D Welcome to the board. :) I live up in Northern CAlifornia where it's been pretty soggy lately, too! :?

icon_welcome and glad you got logged on! :) The puppy pictures are very cute -- though you may be torturing some of the members who are waiting on or otherwise coveting ruby puppies, as you'll see from the general section threads!

Donna-

Bodie is a real cutie pie! What a great adventure you will have travelling with the pup!

Nancy
New Jersey

Welcome to the weird world of the cavaliers and their owners (us being the weird ones!!!) - she is such a little cutie.... :D

Hi Donna

Lovely that you have decided to post at last...and with such gorgeous photos too!!

It's all a plot to make me broody for another one :lol: :lol:

Bodie is beautiful, so pleased you are enjoying her.

Hi Donna

A big welcome to the board, Bodie is just darling I love the pictures of
all the puppies we'll especially the Ruby's.
Yes I am the fanantic crazy lady awaiting pictures and the homecoming
of a very very long awaited Ruby boy.

I am owned presently by a delicious Bleinham boy named Dudley who
desperately needs a playmate.

Arrival to be the end of May, I enjoyed looking at all your photo's
but the litter was just a extra joy for my viewing pleasure.

I love the pic of her licking her mouth.
Delicious, should be a real fun trip.

icon_welcome
Love the picture of her loving herself in the mirror! She's got good taste :lol:

Thanks for all the nice replies and comments. The information you have posted through this forum has been so helpful and, of course, I just love looking at the pictures of all of your beautiful Cavaliers - young and old. If we weren't going on such a long trip, my poor husband would have had to put up with quite a bit of whining (mine, not Bodie's) to bring home (at least) one more dog. Lots of hugs and kisses to your Cavs. :D

Back