• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Karlin, Jaspar and Leo

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Due to complaints that I am camera shy, and general uncertainty as to whether I am male or female, I herewith post a couple of pics just taken this moment. Problem is, I never get pics of me, but now that I have my iMac with its own inbuilt webcam, I can use that. :lol:

Leo is on the left and Jaspar on the right. I'm in the middle. :)

126935936_f4c2f6396d_m.jpg

"Why was it necessary to haul me out of a perfectly pleasant napping position for this?"

126935920_48bd776a51_m.jpg

Great shot!! I love, love, love Jaspar's cowlick!! I'm also in awe of your books, looks like our office as well! :lol:

It sure is nice to see your photo, your hair has grown from the last
photo you posted. Of course how long ago was that picture taken.

I certainly agree and actually think your picture should be at the top
of the message board with Leo and Jasper any thoughts on that.

You are a lovely looking lass, I would be plastering my photo all over
if I looked like you. ;) ;) ;)

great photos karlin--all three of you are nice looking people, i can see the family resemblance. (y)

i'm impressed with the detail and sharpness of that iSight. I've been wanting to get one to use with my powerbook. does photobooth come bundled with the webcam? oh, wait, yours came built in with the iMac--did the photobooth come with the iMac?

yesterday at the dog park, i met a guy who has a webcam set up so he can monitor what his dog is doing during the day while he's at work. i could see doing that.

All the new Macs have the iSight camera incorporated into the body of the computer (laptop or desktop) and Photobooth comes with that. PhotoBooth is included in the new versions of the Mac operating system I think --- or it may be in iLife.

karlin said:
All the new Macs have the iSight camera incorporated into the body of the computer (laptop or desktop) and Photobooth comes with that. PhotoBooth is included in the new versions of the Mac operating system I think --- or it may be in iLife.

I got a new powerbook from the Apple Store (in person) on around February 1st and didn't get a camera with it, not that i know of. i did get the new iLife 6 CD which i haven't installed yet. if my computer has a camera, i sure don't see it. did this camera inclusion start more recently than February?

Back