• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar at play

Moviedust

I wish I could get some great action shots like others have posted; either I dont have the right camera or the skills.... I like to say it's the camera ;)

peekaboo.jpg

Cedar4_10.jpg

Cedar is just adorable, I love her red puppia.
Is that a toy in the first picture ??????????
What a character she is. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes, Linda. That's a Kong puppy ring. She's had it forever and it's her favorite outdoor toy. We throw it on end, so it speeds along the ground like a wheel. She will play endless hours of fetch chasing after her ring.

Great photo! For not having the "camera" it turned out wonderfully! She has grown into such a beauty over the past several months. I was just thinking of you and Cedar last week. I passed near your town in Kansas on my way to and from my mom's. I'm heading that way again Mother's Day week-end - taking both girls this time. Should be fun! If you're around then, maybe we can at least have a cup of coffee.

JaneB

Both those pics are adorable. She really is a character and it comes across in that little face in the second pic. But I love that shot with her head hidden behind that ring!! :lol:

another case of uncontrolled ears, when i get jasmines ears both unflapped one always ends up the wrong way again

Back