• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppies - 12 weeks

Heritage Cavaliers

There were some comments posted regarding updated photos when I changed my avatar. Here are a few photos of my little angles now in their new homes. I will try to post more as I get them. They are approx. 12 weeks in these updated photos.

Please Enjoy!!

Sisters
Sisters.jpg

Beau (top puppy in avatar <=== )
Beau-2.jpg

Beau.jpg

Arthur
Arhturwork.jpg

Adriana
Adriana-2.jpg

I will be planning a "play day" in the near future. If there is anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that would be interested in a play day please pm me and I will keep you updated. I am just thinking a nice day at the park and I will supply hot dogs and such!

The tris are so pretty.... and the blenheim of course, but my Busta is my first furbaby.

They are just so sweet, but I especially like the one of the tri in the bag
fast asleep.
You have very beautiful Cavaliers.

Oh what fantastic photos. I love the 2 tris together...they almost look as if they are Siamese twins :D
Julie and the girls

Back