• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dallas / Fort Worth - Cavalier Gathering - Interested??

Heritage Cavaliers

I am considering coordinating a informal gathering for Cavalier owners in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. I would like to do something simple like a park gathering and maybe some hot dogs and the such!

Anyone who is interested is more than welcome to attend – please e-mail [email protected] or PM me and I will keep you updated as plans come more together.

Suggestions and recommendations are also always welcome!

Thank you again !!

I am still working on pulling all the details together and will keep posting information for anyone who may be interested!

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me for additional information!

karlin said:
Oh good, you have a way with getting good cavalier shots! :snap:

I know, what I would of done to get pictures of my boy like that.

Did you share those pics with the new owners.

I can't remember if I asked you this already.

You sure have a talent

Thank you! Yes :D his owners got a CD will over 100 photos of him and all his litter mates starting at one day of age.

If anyone would like copies of any of the photos I will be happy to share :D

Heritage Cavaliers said:
Thank you! Yes :D his owners got a CD will over 100 photos of him and all his litter mates starting at one day of age.

If anyone would like copies of any of the photos I will be happy to share :D

What I have to go through to get a few pictures, just not fair.

I would love to see them.

Here is a link with photos at 9 weeks -

http://www.heritagecavaliers.com/Puppy Photos - Dory2.htm

Archieve photos are here -

http://www.heritagecavaliers.com/Puppy Photos - Dory.htm

I still need to fix some linking issues on my site - so I provided the direct link in case the link does not work.

They got better with time and once I found an editing software ..LOL

If you want any of the photos for screen savers or anything - just message me and I will forward you the pic :flwr:

I do not mind sharing them as long as they are not mis-used :yikes

What great photo's, that is so nice that you have from the start, our breeder was quite good she also sent a few of their first week and then when we went to see them at four weeks got a few more....

Back