• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My babies

Lorraine

Sam

H4690Photos021.jpg

H4690Photos009.jpg

H4690Photos022.jpg

Bonnie

H4690Photos026.jpg

H4690Photos011.jpg

H4690Photos020.jpg

They are adorable, how old are they ??????????
Nice coats, are they close in age ??????????

Oh, look at Bonnie; she is very grown up now since the last time I saw her!

Sam is two and half years old and Bonnie is actually a year old tomorrow! She's still very puppy-like though, both in her personality and her built.

I can't seem to fatten her up at all. Sam, however, just has to look at food and he puts on weight. :roll:

Lorraine said:
Sam is two and half years old and Bonnie is actually a year old tomorrow! She's still very puppy-like though, both in her personality and her built.

I can't seem to fatten her up at all. Sam, however, just has to look at food and he puts on weight. :roll:

Lorraine: How much does Bonnie weigh in lbs not stones ????????

I'm afraid i haven't a clue what she weighs at the moment :oops: . I was thinking of taking the two of them up to the vets for a weigh in very soon as i think Sam may have lost a few pounds TG.

She is quite leggy though. I think she is going through her lanky teenage years.

I'll weigh her this weekend and let you know.

Lorraine said:
I'm afraid i haven't a clue what she weighs at the moment :oops: . I was thinking of taking the two of them up to the vets for a weigh in very soon as i think Sam may have lost a few pounds TG.

She is quite leggy though. I think she is going through her lanky teenage years.

I'll weigh her this weekend and let you know.

Just a suggestion, I went into one of those used baby stores and
bought myself a used baby scale something like a postage scale.
Didn't cost much and saves me the trip to the Vet to get Dudley weighed
plus I can keep track of his weight better.

Good suggestion, it would work well for Bonnie, but anyone who's met Sam would laugh at the thought of me getting him onto a baby scale.

The trip to the vets isn't too bad though, they have their weighing scale in the waiting room so you dont have to actually see the vet and it gets them used to going without being prodded or poked.

I have a digital scale with a large bowl at home, i'm gonna try putting Bonnie in it when i get home from work. wish me luck. :lol:

Lorraine said:
Good suggestion, it would work well for Bonnie, but anyone who's met Sam would laugh at the thought of me getting him onto a baby scale.

The trip to the vets isn't too bad though, they have their weighing scale in the waiting room so you dont have to actually see the vet and it gets them used to going without being prodded or poked.

I have a digital scale with a large bowl at home, i'm gonna try putting Bonnie in it when i get home from work. wish me luck. :lol:

Make sure you get a picture :jump:

Back