• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

DIY agility equipment

Bruce H

I am looking at starting agility with some of our dogs. Kris attended some formal classes on agility last year and we now want to do some work in the back yard and see which of our dogs may do well in agility before signing up for additional classes.

Soooooo, I'm real big on DIY and have been searching the internet for plans for agility equipment. I have found plans for some equipment (and we have bought some equipment), but need some help on finding plans for the following equipment:

Teter (this should be easy, but no sense reinventing the wheel)
A-Frame (found 1 plan, but looks clumsey; maybe has to be that way)
Panel jump
Dog walk

I have been on the AKC site and they have all the proper dimensions, etc., but I need some help finding plans. Any help is greatly appreciated.

For the teeter you might look on some of the agility sites or ebay for a base..you just add the wood..they are pretty good from what I hear

Thanks guys! I'm going to get started on some of the equipment between my house projects. Kris is really pushing!

Back