• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Twinkle - almost 21 weeks

joanna

Comfy on our bed
Twinkle.jpg

Comfy on human cushion
P3110115.jpg

Comfy on Daisy Boo
P3180131.jpg

And comfy on her back - Generally Comfy :lol:
P4040140.jpg

She is a doll, what a great name.
She has a Twinkle in her eye. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Ditto, I also love to see them snuggle together.

They are both so sweet. I like how cavaliers always sleep in a pile as well. That's why I am always tempted to add more... :)

Thanks guys, we are now up to about 200 photos of the dogs and I just got a camera phone too so I have to show them somewhere :roll:

joanna said:
Thanks guys, we are now up tp about 200 photos of the dogs and I just got a camera phone too so I have to show them somewhere :roll:
We'll this is the place to do it, we love pictures. :rah:

Hi Joanna... you sound as picture mad as me. They guys in the office get their weekly update from my picture phone.
Glad to see Twinkle has spots on her belly like Holly has. Was a bit worried if they should be there or not.
yvonne

Hi Yvonne,
The spots started to appear a couple of weeks ago - just freckles I guess. I'm dying to see some updated Holly pictures. You should post some!
Joanna

Back