• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new smilies

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I finally found the correct files for some of the animated smilies that used to just cycle once then stop. Now we have b*n*n* and icon_slapper for example but I've also added some others like :huh: :luv: :thnx: cl*p and lots of others so be sure to open the full emoticon window to see the selection.

:jump:

:thnx: cavtiny :thnx: cavtiny :thnx: :thnx: cavtiny :thnx: cavtiny :thnx: cavtiny :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :paw: :
YOU ARE THE BEST.
ALWAYS COMIN UP WITH SOMETHING NEW.

These are great!! This is for sure my favorite though: :rah: How cute is she?!?

:crash: Thanks, Karlin, I'm having one of those computer days so your timing is perfect!!!

For over a year, all the animated smilies would only gothru one cycle then stop moving and it was driving me crazy. I reloaed some of them up and found some new ones and am delighted to see they are working -- it really was annoying me that the animations didn't work on so many of them.

I thought that cheerleader was pretty darn funny too.

Back