Thanks everyone for the advice. I have to call UCD next week about an appointment but I've got what I need (thanks to Karlin) and I am going to be firm about it. I just want to get a grade and if it is low we are going to hold off and try alternatives. The fact is she is not in any pain and it is not holding her back. We feel she is too young for surgery and would prefer to wait until she is fully grown if possible.
Joanna, Daisy Boo(ruby), Twinkle(tri), Brandy(blenheim rescue) and himindoors (mutt)