• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby puppy

sramirez

does anyone living near S. Dakota have an interest in a darling (well, what else) ruby female puppy? My friend Kelly has two little rubies that will need new homes soon. I have one of her retired girls (Sophie-age8) and we are unfortunately at the city limit :cry: or I'd fill my house to the brim with cavs!!!

Let me know and I can sure hook ya' up.

sheri

sramirez said:
does anyone living near S. Dakota have an interest in a darling (well, what else) ruby female puppy? My friend Kelly has two little rubies that will need new homes soon. I have one of her retired girls (Sophie-age8) and we are unfortunately at the city limit :cry: or I'd fill my house to the brim with cavs!!!

Let me know and I can sure hook ya' up.

sheri
I have been waiting for a Ruby Puppy for TWO years, finally the litter
was born 2 weeks ago with only ONE RUBY Puppy Male.

Which for sometime I did not know if I was getting him, too bad I have wanted a Ruby for so lonnnnnnnnnnnnng.
I bet they are darling, also I live in Canada.

Are you taking the ruby boy Linda? I've made my friend promise that should I ever lose one of my beloved girls I will always have a ruby puppy/adult promised to me! I have a blenheim & ruby - both girls.

Sheri

sramirez said:
Are you taking the ruby boy Linda? I've made my friend promise that should I ever lose one of my beloved girls I will always have a ruby puppy/adult promised to me! I have a blenheim & ruby - both girls.

Sheri

I have been a emotional wreck to be quite honest with you over this boy, I was not sure that I was getting him. As my breeder wanted to wait
until he was 6 weeks to see if he was show quality I guess, I was having
anxiety attacks. She phoned me a week ago and told me I could have him it was one of the happiest days of my life.

I just wish I could get some pictures of him.
I would love to see pictures of yours.
Why are Ruby's so hard to find ??????????????????
I think they are adorable.
If you would of told me this two weeks ago I would of been all over you.

Moviedust said:
How close to S. Dakota?? ;) Really, there's just NE between me and a ruby puppy???

Cindy are you looking for a new puppy for Cedar ??????????
Sorry don't get the NE between me and a ruby puppy ????

Linda:

The NE means Nebraska, which is the state between S Dakota and Kansas, where I live.

Yes, I have been thinking of getting Cedar a sibling. A lot of factors figure into the process, though. Isnt everyone always wanting another cavalier??

Moviedust said:
Linda:

The NE means Nebraska, which is the state between S Dakota and Kansas, where I live.

Yes, I have been thinking of getting Cedar a sibling. A lot of factors figure into the process, though. Isnt everyone always wanting another cavalier??

We'll I think you should get her a sibling. I have wanted this sibling
for Dudley for a long time.
Would not hurt to investigate if that is the colour you want.
I think everyone is definetely wanting another one, two or three.
For me two will be it until I retire, which is a long way away unless
I win the lottery. :jump:

ruby puppy

moviedust:

I posted you a private reply regaring looking at the web site. It's for Mount Cavalier in Brookings, SD - Kelly Johnson. She breeds all 4 colors and is wonderful lady.

Sheri

Back