• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

circuit cedar

Moviedust

We're having record breaking high temperatures here today, but the temps will probably return to something more moderate in the next day or two. Therefore, instead of turning on the air, I'm trying to get by with just opening the house up and blocking out as much sun as possible. With the house open, Cedar has discovered she can run in a circle. She goes out the kitchen door into the garage and out the back garage door into the backyard. from there she can run around to the other side of the sunroom and reenter the house through the patio door. From the sunroom, it is back to the kitchen and out the door!

Apparently, it is terrific fun to run in this circuit over and over and over and over....... :roll:

she'll stop for an ice cube, dash outside to eat it, and then go some more.

Go Cedar, Go!! :rah:

I remember bieng outside with Abbey when she figured out for the first time that she could run all the way around the house. She then had to do it a few times, she was pretty impressed with herself! :lol:

Cool

Here in Nebraska with our record-breaking temps too, mine just laid in front of the A/C & fans for the day. I guess I'll tell them there's a better way to celebrate the early heat waves 8)

Sheri

Maybe she is in training for something???? Turned into a fitness fanatic??? Or perhaps she is just saving you frm having to take her for a walk!!! Very thoughful :lol:
Julie and the girls

Back