• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maisie's photos

jo

I really hope these work after the amount of time I've been banging my head against my computer :bang:

Maisie claiming her rights on my son's Lenny Lion chair.
pic.php
[/URL]

Maisie claiming her rights on the couch (spot the common theme?)

Hopefully they've turned out OK. I'll try and get some more sorted soon. Hope the photos have done Maisie justice.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)[/img]

Jo

Maisie is a darling, just taking over how sweet.
Glad you managed to get some pictures up of her.
Sorry Jo, how old is she now. ?????
:w**h**:

Hi Linda,

Maisie is nearly 15 wks old now. Glad you think she's lovely, obviously I think she's gorgeous but she's not learnt to pose for a really good photo yet :)

I've been reading the old posts and believe you're getting your very own ruby boy soon. I'm sooooo jealous, I want a little ruby boy now too.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

jo said:
Hi Linda,

Maisie is nearly 15 wks old now. Glad you think she's lovely, obviously I think she's gorgeous but she's not learnt to pose for a really good photo yet :)

I've been reading the old posts and believe you're getting your very own ruby boy soon. I'm sooooo jealous, I want a little ruby boy now too.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

She is adorable, Personally I would wait a while.
I had to wait 2 years, and what a turmoil I went through over this ruby
boy. But he is mine, just waiting on some new pics.

Maisie is a little cutie!! :) It doesn't take them long to work out the most comfy spots in the house does it??? Has she found your bed yet???? :D
Julie and the girls

She did manage to find my son's bed on Friday night (while he was in it). I'd said from getting her that she wasn't to go on the beds, but when we saw how sweet the pair of them looked we decided to let them have a little snooze together. An hour or so later I went to get her to carry her back downstairs to find she had piddled on the duvet, and done a number 2 on his bedroom floor. :sl*p: Maisie is now banned from the bedrooms!!!
It was my fault anyway for leaving her there so long, but lesson learnt.
:oops:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Poor Maisie...she is only a baby :( Maybe when she gets a bit older. I always make sure mine go out for their final potty stop before bed at about 10:30, but they are 2 and 3 now.
Julie and the girls

Back