Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** NB *** Sorry about board problems ***

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just glad we are back up! I missed the board!!!!!!!!
    Kat

Post Thanks / Like

Yes - thanks for all you do and for maintaining this spectacular site! We would all be so lost without you!!!
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

thank you karlin this is a brilliant site for all cavalier owners i have learnt a lot from other owners and yourself and my wee ruby pup floinn is getting all the benefits from it but i still cannot get a picture of him on the site but i am still trying, thank you again.
    semo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Do you have the pics and where are they kept? Have you uploaded them to either flickr.com, muchos.co.uk, or photobucket.com? Set up an accopunt at one of those and I'll tell you what to do next. I know there are LOTS of people waiting to look at pics of rubies... Flickr.com is the best to make setting up an avatar really easy.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

hi karlin,
    i do have an account with flickr and i have 5 photos on it of floinn but i can't get them to your site, any help i would be very grateful. thank you
    semo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If you can see the pics on Flickr, what you do next is click into the pic you want to put on the site. Then on the right you'll see a bunch of options and you want to click 'different sizes'. Then you'll see a bunch of choices across the top of the screen. For pics in the galleries here, the medium or small sizes are nice. For an avatar, pick the small size or the thumbnail or square.

To post a pic. click the size you weant and the pic will appear at that size. Then copy the URL right below the picture (not the really long piece of text which is in the second box down). Come back here to your message where you want to paste the photo. Click on the IMG button (menu above the message box), paste in the url, then click on the IMG again. Or, you can type in [img], paste the url in, then type [/img] again. When you post the message the picture should appear. TYou can also hit 'preview' rather than 'post' and that will show you your message so you can check if it looks OK.

For your avatar, pick the small size (or smaller), copy that url in the same place, the first box, then go too your profile, find the avatar section and paste in the url to the box for linking to a remote avatar (not the upload avatar section).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default thank you karlin

thank you very much karlin i am going places now
    semo