• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from So. Cal!

Pseub

Hi, I'm Sue and I've just joined this forum. We have a 9-month old Blenheim male, Byron. He's a big Cavalier...19 lbs already, but his sire is 22 lbs. He's a great pal to our son, Sam, who is 8 years old and developmentally disabled. Here are some pictures.

Byron.jpg

ByronandSam.jpg

We'd love to get together with other Cavalier families in the area. We're in the West LA area.

I'm also thinking about getting another Cavalier later this year. Any recommendations for breeders in the area would be appreciated. Byron came from a breeder in Missouri...if we don't have to travel to get another pup that would be great.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and learning more about these wonderful dogs!

Cathy T said:
Hi Sue and welcome. Byron is adorable and so is Sam. Bet they are great buddies. I am in San Diego and have two cavaliers. If you ever get down this way look me up! We had a get together a few weeks ago. Here is a link to some pictures. http://www.ckcsboard.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=4751

Hi Cathy! Was that the group that meets in Mission Viejo? We met some folks last month at Fashion Island in Newport who mentioned that gathering. Great pics!

This gathering was just some folks off of the other board. The group that meets in Mission Viejo is a lot of fun. We went to one gathering, the traffic was just horrible though, coming home, and I don't know when we'll do it again. Tenby (sign name) on the other board goes to those get togethers. They have guest speakers and demonstrations, lots of fun! Are you aware of the Pet Expo this weekend in Costa Mesa? It's at the Orange County Fairgrounds. If you get a chance, come by on Sunday, there will be a Cavalier meet the breed booth and I'll be there Sunday a.m.

Welcome to you Sue and your beautiful Byron. He is a very cute little fellow. Having two cavaliers is wonderful.
Julie and the girls

Cathy T said:
Are you aware of the Pet Expo this weekend in Costa Mesa? It's at the Orange County Fairgrounds. If you get a chance, come by on Sunday, there will be a Cavalier meet the breed booth and I'll be there Sunday a.m.

Darn, I wish we could make it, but have plans already for most of the day.

icon_welcome

Glad to have you on the board!

Be sure to contact the local breed club(s) for information on registered breeders, too.

icon_welcome
Big Welcome to you, Byron and Sam
Glad to hear the puppy is helping your son that is wonderful that they
are buddies.
Karlin is a book of knowledge, among many many other members on this board. Glad you found us, and hope to see and hear more about your family.

Back