• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Terrible Twosome

Ste

Gavin and Cody having a break from tearing around the house :lol:

100_1431.jpg

992a5584.jpg

Very sweet. I just have the one Cav right now but I want to get another so they can tear around the house together.

THanks for sharing!

Cody looks great! tell us more about Gavin; he's so cute. I assume you found a cat-friendly terrier? :lol:

We've had Gavin almost 3 months, he was found straying in Carlow. He's approaching a year old and is a master chewer and destuffer of soft things, the bench in the top pictures was bought for them a couple of days ago because he had destuffed the soft beds :lol: He and Cody get on great and tear around the house like lunatics most of the day and then curl up for a nap together.

He's very interactive with the cats and has some great play sessions with Buffy and Caleb. Thomas has great fun chasing him and generally bullying him :sl*p:

Here he is having a power nap with the boss, Buffy :)

40b8f128.jpg

And I love that little wicker settee!! :lol: Gavin looks like a lovely fellow. I'm glad Cody now has some canine companionship too! For all that Jaspar loved Ambrose and Quincy out of the cats, he sure enjoyed leo (once they'd settled in and he realised Leo wasn't going away so he might as well have some fun...)

Gavin is adorable, I love his little nub of a tail!!

A terrier that gets along with cats, this is encouraging as we're looking at a terrier for our second dog and we have two cats as well.

I want that settee, that's hilarious! :rotfl:
Abbey had a wicker bed, but every time she moved it woke us up. Now she just has stairs up to our bed... :roll:

Those pictures are so sweet. If only people took a leaf out of their books eh?
Julie and the girls

The wicker settee was bought specially for the dogs so that they had something comfy to sit on in front of the fire. The cats decided it was way too good for canine use :lol:

100_1391.jpg

Unfortuatley we cannot have wicker baskets, as Busta has a craving for these - gone is the wicker laundry basket..... and then bathroom basket....

awwwwwwwwwwww@the beautiful furry family... what would we do without them?..i wonder do cavs realize how beautiful they are?..

Back