• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello everyone

Jo C

Hello all,

Just found these Cavalier boards and so busy joining and introducing myself to everyone. This is brilliant, been a cav lover for sooo long and did not realise boards like this existed. Now I have found them I know I will be addicted.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. My picture hopefully shows my babies Star, Sunset and Skye with my son James trying not to be in the picture at the back!!

Hi Jo and welcome! Your B&Ts and tri are lovely (as are the kids!).

I need you to do one thing now that you've figured out avatars -- it needs to be resized to a smaller size. You can see why -- otherwise the entire thread gets squished way over to ther side to accommodate the largest avatar.

You can get easy directions on how to do this, and the maximum size for board avatars, here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1706

icon_welcome

:lol: I know I have been there and done that. Once you know what you are doing it seems so easy, but figuring it all out is a headache sometimes. :crash:

Jo,
Welcome to the group, whoopee someone else from the UK.... your furbabies are lovely.

Back