• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I can sleep wherever I want thank you very much!

GudrunTheRed

This human is rather cuddly...I think I will allow him to continue sleeping in my bed for now...
20060423-01.jpg

Hold on...let me re-position. Ah yes...human heads make rather good cushions.
20060423-02.jpg

This is better I think...
20060423-03.jpg

I told you darn papparazzi time and again...NO PHOTOS! Sheesh...can't a guy get some sleep around here?!
20060423-04.jpg

Sorry about all the photos looking so different...I was playing with different settings to try and get the best shot in the low morning light. I need a new camera!

Wow!!!! They are great pictures and I love the captions!!! :D
They are such loving babies letting us sleep with them aren't they :luv:
Julie and the girls

Made me laugh - I remember one of the first books we read before we got Busta, take care when there are children on the bed as they could be suffocated - not just children I have Busta on my head sometime... he just sneeks on there....... :yikes

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

Although I love Rubies, I could easily be converted looking at these photos. He looks so cuddly, who needs a man in the bed when you have him to cuddle?

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Very Cute. Who's boyfriend is that exactly?? I think you have some competition :l*v:

i love those pics, cavs sure do love to sit wherever they feel it, usually on my head or wrapped round my neck,

Back