• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Typical Cavalier owners?

jo

I watched the BBC "Dog Borstal" programme last night to hopefully learn some good tips. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the dog trainers on it, but there is one particularly scarey (but very good) guy called Mick. He's very strict with the owners, and I'm guessing from the way he acts he's from a miltary or police type environment. I was shocked when I heard him tell one of his clients last night that he had a cavalier who was good at agility. I always imagined he would have had a big, in-your-face, macho dog. Does anyone think that there is such a thing as a typical Cavalier owner??

Jo
Maisie (not very ruby at the moment - just been rolling in horse muck :sl*p: )

Yes, we saw that one - and we started laughing, he scares the life out of me, bet the Cavalier has Mick round his paw though...... :D

i near died laughing when i heard he had a cavalier good on you mick, its a good programme some of the dog owners are unbelievable!!! :sl*p:

I thought he meant he has a cavalier that participates in his agility classes not that he owns one :?

Back