• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maisie and her furry friend

Try Again ! :bang:

I'm having a few problems with flickr.com. I've got the photos on there but it isn't allowing me to copy the urls. Does anyone have any ideas??

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Jo,
She is GORGEOUS!

FYI, you can post the pictures directly in your post if you put
tags around each url. Flickr will not let you post images directly in your post, but photobucket will.

I love your bunny too. I'm really interested in getting a bunny someday and I would love to see more pics of your bunny and that nice hutch. If you have pics would you mind posting some in the "...and friends" section of the forum? Thanks!

I will try and get some more photos of Maisie and Dora tomorrow. I can see I'll be an expert on photobucket after a few more weeks on this forum. :bang: :lol:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

If nothing this website has improved my computer skills... thanks to Karlin and all that helped my in the beginning..... :lol:

Romance in the air??? :lotsaluv:

Hi Linda, (I was expecting to see you on this thread - knowing how much you love rubies) I think Maisie is 16wks now, although I'm losing track as she gets older. Looking forward to viewing your photos when you get your little ruby.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Thanks for sharing Jo. She is a real babe :D Love the one of her swiping the bunny food :D When Maxx was a puppy he used to get right in our rabbit hutch and snuggle down with him (after scoffing all his food ) :D

jo said:
Romance in the air??? :lotsaluv:

Hi Linda, (I was expecting to see you on this thread - knowing how much you love rubies) I think Maisie is 16wks now, although I'm losing track as she gets older. Looking forward to viewing your photos when you get your little ruby.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Hi Jo

I would'nt of missed it, Hope Maisie likes younger men. :yikes :yikes
We'll not too much younger. Maisie sure is gorgeous
Yes I do love them, and as you know have waited forever it seems.
Anyway only 4 more week till he comes home, and 2 more weeks
till I can visit.
:mexwav:

Maisie is wonderful! What a great face. Sounds like you and Linda are already doing the match making. It never hurts for a mom to help pick the "significant other". :)

JaneB

Back