• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Photo's

Claire

Here's a couple of new photo's of the boys...

Ozzy - saying "Oh, yes I love having my picture taken"....
photos25042006004.jpg

Busta - saying "Oh, no not you again will you go away I am fed up with getting my picture taken"...
photos25042006010.jpg

Woody - saying "Is this pose okay?"
photos25042006011.jpg

Oh those are so cute! Great expressions. How old is each, and have you had them all since puppies? How is it to manage three?

Hi Karlin

Busta is 2 in May, Woody was 1 in March and Ozzy will be 6 months on 13 May. We saw Busta and Ozzy at 4 weeks and them collected at 8/9 weeks, but didn't see Woody until we picked him up, as we were supposed to having a black and tan girl (who we saw at 4 weeks). She went for a final check at the vets before we were supposed to pick her up, but caught an infection. The breeder was at the vets as she was kept in (her sister also had it), and we were offered our deposit back or another dog (and to cut a long story short) we have Woody (not sure if she survived or not :( )

Three are great, walking can be a problem with three leads but luckily we have Banstead Woods just across the road so it is just getting across the road and they have freedom. We had two weeks for when we picked them up as puppies and then come home at lunch time to feed also - plus any term times Darrens mum is available and also his dad is backwards and forwards so they are not left any great amount of time. We had to remember to toilet train again as we got very relaxed because the boys are so good - only down side is the vets bills......

I'm so jealous that you have 3, all different colours. (I especially like Ozzy) Maisie has only been with us a short time but I'm already planning to get another when she's nearly 1. The only problem that I'm going to have is deciding which colour - every time I view someones photos on this site, I get a new favourite. How long before you decide that you need a black and tan to complete your set??? ;)

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Too lovely! The all look as if they are spoiled rotten! And isn't that the way it should be? One more color to go and you'll have a full set!

JaneB

every time I view someones photos on this site, I get a new favourite.

Yep, that's the downside of all these pictures!! :)

As my friends will tell you I'm always considering a third; but not making any active enquiries... :lol:

all these pics are making me want to find my cav a male, as shes in heat, i would love loadssssssssssssssssss more

Back