• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

sm

This is a decision only you can make, advised by a neurologist, and I know how hard it can be. You have a couple of perspectives now from those whose dogs have gone through the surgery. As with Rory's mom, I would agree that with severe symptoms at 5 months, you probably have little other choice than suregry, except to take a hospice role and try to relieve pain as much as possible for whatever time your pup will have -- though I know that is a very blunt assessment, I am sure it is also what your neurologist has said. There are very few options with this condition when it is severe. If the prognosis was good for your little Ruby, and the surgery is within your means, I personally would opt for it. If you are unsure about your neurologist's ability, then I'd advise considering Dr Rusbridge and contacting her as a matter of urgency.

Back