• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Video: Chester is a KILLER CAVALIER!

GudrunTheRed

Chester's favorite game is tug-o-war and he especially loves to "kill" the toy. He gets totally into in and he sounds like a fiercest of killer canines. Here he is this morning having a go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdb6SU6fXrs

His growling a bit in this video but not nearly as loud as he normally does. I guess it's still before noon and he's not feeling sufficiently vicious yet. ;-)

Kayla does that too. Growls and all. they are just playing but do sound viscous dont they. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Very cute.

Jaspar is a growler and loves tug of war too! I don't know if I have ever heard Leo make a growl -- they are so different!

That's great..... all my three shake their heads like nutters when they have something like that.

lol..tug of war is my cavs favourite and she makes a real weird growling noise it sounds evil but such a beautiful gentle face assures u its isnt :D

King is not a growler....never have and i dont think ever will...he doesnt hav a mean bone in his body.....even if u bother him 2 no end..he wont bite or growl....but i love him just the same...and im glad he doesnt growl....

Back