Thread: Please meet Monty

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please meet Monty

please all welcome Monty hes 6 months old and his previous owners no longer wanted him as they said they are moving into a 12th floor flat (but the young daughter said they was getting a dog like lassie !!) he has really settled in here with my two other cavaliers he has been 100 % in the house and has been sleeping in a crate i bought him at night and never whinned once....he backed away when we went near him when he 1st came home but over the last week hes come on leaps and bounds (think he was punished in his previous home ) his only downfall is that he guards things and growls when i go to take things he shouldnt have away but with positive reinforcement over the last few days with treats etc to get him to leave what he should,nt have he is slowly but surley getting the message....he is such a wonderful little chap and brilliant with my two children...so i,m hear to shout from the roof tops their LOSS our GAIN

also had to post this picture as whenever i am on the internet Monty paws my leg till i pick him up and put him on the computer desk bless him

Gillian Guest

He is sooo cute! How could they not want him?
    As you said their loss your gain.
    Good Luck with your new pup
    Gillian

Post Thanks / Like

He's gorgeous! I don't understand how anyone could not want to keep him. Perhaps the little girl in the old house was tormenting him, which led to him being a bit naughty and resulted in him being told off. (Bad parenting skills to both children and animals) Poor little thing, at least he's happy now.

Jo
    Maisie (ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Monty. I'm glad to hear that he is settling in well. Poor little bloke!
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

He's lovely. I'm sure he'll be much happier in his new home

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome little Monty he's a little darling - I just don't understand how anyone can treat such a gorgeous dog in such a disposable way

Post Thanks / Like

thats what i cound,nt understand how they didnt want him
    but as i said before its thir loss.....everything will be fine now and Monty will get the love and care he needs now

Post Thanks / Like

Great that you could give him a home, and he is settling in.....

Post Thanks / Like

didit want that beautiful dog??????? the mind just boggles whats wrong with some people.