• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Get-Together

Bruce H

There is another Cavalier get-together plannned for the Minnesota/Wisconsin area, or wherever you want to come from. I couldn't get an electronic version of the flier, so I scanned the flier. It's a little big, but seems readable.

We did one of these get-togethers a while back and it was a big success! There were probably 50 people and 25-30 Cavaliers. Cavaliers and people alike had a great time. Hope to see some of you there.

BTW, we had some photography done by Diane Hagler and she is VERY goog; she owns 2 Cavaliers.

136804790_691b6c64f3_o.jpg

I just noticed on the flier: I'm quite sure it starts at 1:30 PM, not AM. I mean, I'm an early riser, but not that early :yikes

What? The cavaliers don't party all night? :lol: Sounds fun, I'd nearly fly over for that grooming Q&A!!

Just a reminder that the Cavalier Spring Party is coming up this Saturday, May 20. Hope to see some of you there.

Back