• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

Hazel

Hi,
my name is Hazel and My husband and I used to breed and show Cavaliers for about 28 years, under the Delhaze affix. My husband and I moved to Scotland from down South last year and we cut right back on the amount of dogs we had. At the moment we only have one blenheim bitch of 1 year old called Cleo, but are collecting an 8 week old puppy in a couple of weeks. :)

Sadly we lost Cleo's grandparents last month within two weeks of each other. :(

We also have a Blue Coloupoint British Shorthair cat called Misty who is adorable. :c*t:

Welome!
I'll bet your experience with cavaliers will lend its way to lots of helpful advice for the members here!
Will your new pup be a blenheim?

icon_welcome , delighted you found us! Love getting people with longtime cavalier experience on board; they can give such helpful perspective on so many things! I sure wish I'd had cavaliers for as long as you have been able to enjoy them. :)

Welcome Hazel! It's always so nice to have someone with so much cavalier experience onboard!! My Jake will be 4 in August and Shelby will be 3 in October. They have completely turned my life around. It's all about the dog!! And wouldn't have it any other way.

My Jake will be 4 in August and Shelby will be 3 in October. They have completely turned my life around. It's all about the dog!! And wouldn't have it any other way.[/quote]
My Lottie will be 4 in August and my Sophie will be 3 in September!!! Ours are very close in age :)
Julie and the girls

Welcome Hazel, hubby and dogs.... we are owned by three cav's Busta who is 2 tomorrow, Woody 1 and Ozzy 6 months....

Forest said:
My Jake will be 4 in August and Shelby will be 3 in October. They have completely turned my life around. It's all about the dog!! And wouldn't have it any other way.
My Lottie will be 4 in August and my Sophie will be 3 in September!!! Ours are very close in age :)
Julie and the girls[/quote]

And aren't these great ages??!! I just love that they are house trained, into a routine but still behave like puppies!

They are lovely ages. They are funny though, Lottie, the older one is like the mother but if Lottie or my son's Boxer yelp or appear sick it is always little Sophie who takes on the nurse role. They are just so gorgeous togetherI couldn't be without 2 anymore :D
Julie and the girls

Back