Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sick Cav in Indy Pet Store

Post Thanks / Like

you go jane. i bet you will make a difference. what a heart breaking thing. how much is the price they are asking for her by the way?

Post Thanks / Like

I hope she is okay - just makes me so upset.....

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Jane!! I admire you so much for not giving up and pursuing this. Keep us posted. Someone's got to do something!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you!!
    Stick with it, I'm sure it's going to be a long process.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the scoop: Both the Blenheim and the sick little Tri were sold to the same person late last evening. The clerk said they weren't sick at all - just little. Yeah, right! She said the little girl had a "cold" because she was passed around to so many people to hold and just like a real baby - she caught someone's cold. I told her that really doesn't happen and I felt they should contact this woman as she might not realize how ill her new puppy could be. I was asked to mind my own business and if I wasn't in the store to shop, I could leave. I left!! But I'm not finished with these people. Grrrr! I plan to follow through with letters and visits to anyone that will listen. The ACC officer seemed concerned and heard me out, time will tell. I do plan to have everyone I know visit the store and help monitor their "inventory." (that is what they call their animals. )

Thanks for being my cheerleaders. PassPets will rue the day they messed with someone who is owned by a Cavalier!

JaneB

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Jane you little bulldog you!!!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Jane is it worth contacting vets around the shop or area to get them to keep an eye out for them - not sure about patient confidentiality at vets, but may be worth a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the idea! I made calls yesterday to all the vets and vet techs I worked with on our Katrina Rescue efforts. To a person they were glad I called and said they would let me know - off the record - if they saw the "two."

JaneB