• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sick Cav in Indy Pet Store

you go jane. i bet you will make a difference. what a heart breaking thing. how much is the price they are asking for her by the way?

Way to go Jane!! I admire you so much for not giving up and pursuing this. Keep us posted. Someone's got to do something!!

Here's the scoop: Both the Blenheim and the sick little Tri were sold to the same person late last evening. The clerk said they weren't sick at all - just little. Yeah, right! She said the little girl had a "cold" because she was passed around to so many people to hold and just like a real baby - she caught someone's cold. I told her that really doesn't happen and I felt they should contact this woman as she might not realize how ill her new puppy could be. I was asked to mind my own business and if I wasn't in the store to shop, I could leave. I left!! But I'm not finished with these people. Grrrr! I plan to follow through with letters and visits to anyone that will listen. The ACC officer seemed concerned and heard me out, time will tell. I do plan to have everyone I know visit the store and help monitor their "inventory." (that is what they call their animals. :yikes )

Thanks for being my cheerleaders. PassPets will rue the day they messed with someone who is owned by a Cavalier!

JaneB icon_devil

Jane is it worth contacting vets around the shop or area to get them to keep an eye out for them - not sure about patient confidentiality at vets, but may be worth a try.

Thanks for the idea! I made calls yesterday to all the vets and vet techs I worked with on our Katrina Rescue efforts. To a person they were glad I called and said they would let me know - off the record - if they saw the "two."

JaneB

Back