• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

photos of floinn testing

floínn

here are some more photos of floinn, the camera date is wrong. b*n*n*
135589837_ea4fa0256c_m.jpg
135589838_5635c311d1_m.jpg
137776502_d1ff68fd12_m.jpg
133739212_fe4cc45fcc_m.jpg
. thank you karlin for all your help :thnx:
135589830_1581e2884f_m.jpg

I can't believe how much he looks like Maisie. I know their both the same age and colour so there will be similarities, but it's uncanny how alike they are. Love the expression on Floinn's face on the photo of him looking up to the camera..priceless!! :lol:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

That's great, you got them all up! If you want them to be stacked one after another rather than side by side, just hit a 'return' after you put in the URL and that will get them to line up on top of each other. You can see how some others have done this on posts. :)

Floinn is adorable and sooooo shiney and athlethic looking. I loved when Chester's hair was short as a puppy because you could really see just how muscular he was.

I can't wait to see more pics as he grows up and his gorgeous coat fills in.

He is adorable, I love his rich Ruby Red.
Looks like he may have some nice long ears coming in.

Back