• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Hello!" ...from Lady Lucy and Suzanne :)

Suzanne

Hello, everyone! My name is Suzanne, and I'm the proud owner of Lady Lucy, who was born on January 11th, 2006. Lady Lucy, who I call "Lucy Goosey" most of the time, is an energetic little ball of joy! I've had some serious health issues for the past year-and-a-half, and Lucy is the best therapy anyone could wish for! My cat Bella is not how she feels about Lucy, yet...but, I'm sure they will become fast friends over time.

Here are some pics of Lucy and Bella...
494cf097.jpg

80ffebb5.jpg

7015bbea.jpg

1f4aa14d.jpg
[/img]

They're both adorable! I love cats and Cavs! We have two cats as well; one loves Abbey, the other loves her from afar! :lol:

Lucy and Bella are adorable!! Yes - these dogs are amazing therapy. How can you be unhappy when you have these joyful dogs aroundd you?? :D

Bella looks like my cat, Cairo. Unusual markings and every time i see one like him, they have the same little quirky marks - like the smudge on the nose or a white streak on the back. I'll dig up a pic of Cairo to show you. :)

Thanks to everyone for the compliments about Lucy and Bella. Bella is a very affectionate and loving cat, but she is somewhat put out by Lucy's arrival. I truly thought her maternal instincts would surface, but alas...not as of yet (and it's been over a month!). In the past, I've introduced cats into a dog environment and everything went very smoothly. This time it's in reverse...introducing a puppy into a cat environment. Sometimes Bella gives Lucy kisses, but more often than not, she swipes her with her paws. My vet said to be very careful, and not allow Bella access to Lucy when I'm not around to supervise.

Cairo does look like Bella! I can see that Cairo also has lovely green eyes, just like Bella.

Right before I began treatment, I lost my black lab (Jake) to stomach cancer. I missed him terribly, and still do. I adopted Bella from my vet and she was a comfort through the difficult times. Now that I'm feeling better Lucy is just the right medicine for me! I had fallen in love with Cavs quite a while back, and I am still in awe that I actually have a wonderful Cav living with me! :D

The only thing I'm looking forward to now is for Lucy to get past the teething stage. She chews on absolutely anything that comes close...including Bella and me! Since I haven't had a puppy in many years, I hope someone can tell me when her baby teeth will fall out, and when the chewing stage will end! :roll:

And here's how Bella feels about Lucy:
61684572.gif

Welcome Suzanne to you and you furbabies. Lucy is such a cutie and Bella is a very pretty cat.

"Rory" CAiro is a very pretty cat too and they do look very much alike.

Julie and the girls

icon_welcome and love the cat and cavalier pictures. There are quite a few cat 'n' cavalier fans on this board as you can see!! :c*t: cavtiny

I have two cavaliers and four cats. :shock:

Back