• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jaspar's Big Fat Smelly Day Out

Jaspar looks like a Cav ought to look every now and again. :D Love it! I just adore dirty dirty Cavaliers. It shows their true personality. They make look sweet and posh - but deep down (or not so deep down!) they're just mud-lovin' poop-rolling dirty field dogs!! :lol:

rory said:
Jaspar looks like a Cav ought to look every now and again. :D Love it! I just adore dirty dirty Cavaliers. It shows their true personality. They make look sweet and posh - but deep down (or not so deep down!) they're just mud-lovin' poop-rolling dirty field dogs!! :lol:

That's so true, I feel the same way!! I think everyone assumes Abbey is so prissy, but she is seriously one dirty dog. She loves to get dirty, we just let her, we figure that's what a bath is for. Goose poop is her specialty. She does her best work with that for sure. It's amazing where it can end up. :shock:

Good job, Jaspar! Ya gotta love dogs! Last night at obedience class, I was listening to the instructor and took my eye off of Molly for just a second. When I looked down she was playing with a snake skin! EEEWWWW!! I hate snakes!!!

Prince LOVES the hair dryer. He sits on the grooming table with his chest stuck out, chin in the air and half closed eyes when I dry him. He looks as if he knows he is so deserving of pampering! :roll:

Told you it looked like Hilda Ogden. Busta is in to rolling in dead stuff - worms, slugs and a field mouse the other day, but the other day I thought let him get on with it, then got a bit nervous when Woody joined it - I walked (well run) to see what it was and it was fox's poo - Woody looked like a tri-colour as it was all over his back and Busta had it all on his harness and back. Got my own back though they had to have a shower..... :yikes

The Puppias went in the wash here, too.

Leo is generally too busy eating grass to care what Jaspar is rolling in. :lol:

The harness went in the shower on Busta, as I couldn't face getting it off - so that smells nice now also. Ozzy is into grass and I keep hearing choking noises...... fraggle.

Jen said:
Goose poop is her specialty...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
LOL! This is a great thread. brings back memories of my dog frank getting into the trash periodically and shredding very used sanitary napkins all over the living room. mmmmm, yum. :yuk: icon_blshing :*gh:

that was a funny story about the remote control car phobia. cl*p

thanks everybody, for contributing.

I guess dogs think humans are strange too.

very funny about jaspar soaking up the hair dryer. i never would've imagined it. i've never used one on zack. he does love his fluffy towel.

Back