• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just a few questions on cavalier's

erinn

hi everyone,
i'm new to the board i came across you guys after my beloved cavalier Toffee died a few weeks ago. It was the hardest thing i've ever had to deal with. I had her for 11 years she grew up with me. I've been checking out internet sites and trying to find info on any breeders near the Niagara area and I haven't been to lucky on my search. We got Toffee from Pat Barrington and i would love to know if she's still breeding. So if anyone knows of any breeders in the area please let me know. Thanks so much just coming on this board and reading about your pups had made me feel better and i just love this breed so much i can't imagine not having one in my life.

Erin

So very sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure Toffee had a wonderful life with you. I know how you feel, these little guys are so special - there really is nothing else like them. I hope you are able to locate another baby soon. Hang in there!

Have you reached out for any of the breeders listed on the CKCSC web site?

http://www.ckcsc.org/ckcsc/newbreeders.nsf/breeders by state

or breeders listed with AKC? That might be a place to start. Or, there is another forum that many of us post on: www.ckcs.com. Perhaps someone there might also be of assistance.

If you aren't set on a puppy, www.luckystarcavalierrescue.org could be your answer. I know that they are very active in the northeastern part of the US. Best wishes to you on your quest.

So glad you are "researching" before you adopt! And again, I am so sorry for your loss.

JaneB

icon_welcome ! I know Pat thru various cavalier health connections. :) Would you like her email address? I don't know if she is breeding but she could give you a recommendation if she isn't! Let me know and I will PM it to you. She's very active with the Canadian clubs.

I am also so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm glad you found us though I am sorry it was through the loss of Toffee.

Welcom to the Group Erin, am sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you find another bundle of Cavalier fur to feel your heart again.

Erinne
I sent you a PM, I am sure my breeder may be able to help you out, or
put you in touch with someone else.

Pat is great! I know her through various health boards, too. Very proactive in the health community - especially re: Syringomyelia. (y)

I don't know if she is still breeding, but definitely should know who to send you to.

I'm so sorry you lost your Toffee. :( Welcome to the board and do keep us updated if you get another Cav! :D

rory said:
Pat is great! I know her through various health boards, too. Very proactive in the health community - especially re: Syringomyelia. (y)

I don't know if she is still breeding, but definitely should know who to send you to.

I'm so sorry you lost your Toffee. :( Welcome to the board and do keep us updated if you get another Cav! :D

Pat's email address is
(edited out by Karlin)
Not sure if she is still breeding but have a look at the following
Cdn website http://www.candog.com/cavaliers/

I am so sorry about your loss with Toffee.

I already PM'd Erin Pat's email about a week or so ago so they can link up. :) I've removed the address from your post, Linda, as leaving email addresses in public threads can cause an increase in spam for the person -- the addresses are often harvested by little robot programs and then get sold on all over the place. (y)

karlin said:
I already PM'd her Pat's email about a week or so ago. I've removed it from the post, Linda, as leaving email addresses posted can cause an increase in spam -- the addresses are often harvested by little robot programs and then get sold on all over the place. (y)
Oh so sorry Karlin, was not thinking.
I received a pm about it, I think my breeder may have at least one
black and tan and I know another breeder not far that has a Ruby.
Will await an answer, is it okay to leave the website as it has her
email address on that. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
If you want to delete it and I can pm the information.

Sure, website links are fine! :) I just try to keep email addresses off -- or you can write them out this way to fool the robots:

karlinATcavaliertalk.com

Sounds like Erin will get a puppy if this board has anything to do with it. :lol:

Thanks everyone for the help, I'm still deciding on what i should do I know i do want another but i might wait a little abit . I still haven't heard from Pat but when I'm ready I'm sure I'll find the right breeder thanks to you guys. Until then I'll just enjoy reading about all the cavalier's you guys have, its alot of fun.

Back