Thanks everyone for the help, I'm still deciding on what i should do I know i do want another but i might wait a little abit . I still haven't heard from Pat but when I'm ready I'm sure I'll find the right breeder thanks to you guys. Until then I'll just enjoy reading about all the cavalier's you guys have, its alot of fun.