• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Georgia

Hello! I'm currently a boxer owner, but she has 2 cavalier "cousins". And now we are getting our own! Our new baby should come home in the beginning of July. She was born april 28th. I got pictures of her and she's SOOOO tiny! I'm so excited and I can't wait to learn as much about the breed as I can.

How exciting!! What color are you getting and what sex? Have you come up with a name? These guys are just fantastic!! But watch out...you can't stop at one!

icon_welcome ! We'll be waiting for the pictures and looking forward to more details! :)

Welcome to the board. I have 2 cavalier girls who I adore and we also have my son's Boxer living with us too. Apart from the fact that he sometimes forgets how big he is, they all get on well together and he has become just like an overgrown cavalier...a big sook!
Julie and the girls

icon_welcome to the board. I am new to it too, although I used to run my own, so have some idea.

I have one cavalier bitch called Cleo, who is one year old and am collecting another in just over 2 weeks time.

She is a ruby female, and our boxer's name is Daisy.... So we're thinking of a good flower name. Any Ideas would be great!!!! So far we have Lily, Ivy, Amiryllis (Amy), and Bumble-Bee.

Welcome! I love the names you have picked out. Daisy is a great name for a Boxer too!

I am mom to three Cavaliers; Samson, Prince and Molly. Yup, you can't stop at just one, I'm living proof.

Welcome to the board, we have three - bitten by the bug as it were - not sure how I ended up with one, then two and three!!!!! Bumble Bee is a great name, our ruby is Ozzy (kennel name Prince O Darkness - we couldn't have the of as with the breeders index would have been one letter to long).

icon_welcome

I will help you with your wait, as I have been waiting for 2 years to
get a RUBY could of gotten one sooner but wanted to stick with the
same breeder as my darling Dudley came from.

I am bringing home my RUBY boy May 28th or as Bruce would say how many minutes LINDA :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Dudley is almost 2 1/2 years old.
I would love to see pictures if you have any.

I will send you a PM.
Just hopefully helped another member out.
I am no pro believe me, but I hate it when one is stuck with
pictures.
Linda

Welcome :D

Us ruby's seem to be taking over a little bit at the moment. ;)

I like the flower theme for names, especially Lilly. I can't stop picturing in my head a full-grown boxer walking next to a dainty little cavalier pup. :jump:
I wonder how long it'll take the pup to realise the most comfortable spot to sleep will be on her new boxer buddy?

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

welcome i can't wait to see the pictures of your ruby, i am ruby mad and have a wee boy floinn i am currently on the lookout for a ruby female to complete the pair icon_welcome

Congratulations! We all love new babies!!!! :hug: And it seems a wave of RUBY love has hit the board. Please share your pictures with us.

I just recently finished a book called Red Lily. As already suggested, it would be a sweet name for a Ruby. Years ago we had a Cocker Spaniel named Petunia. We called her Tuna for short. My son named the entire litter after cartoon characters (Petunia Pig).

Rose(ie) might be cute or if you want to get silly, Begonia :yikes Bea for short. . .

Have fun, picking the right name is half the fun!

And welcome to the board.

JaneB

puppy names

I've always called Ruby(s) Begonias.
And Petunia is cool.
While not a flower Daffney (totally spelled wrong) sure goes with Daisy.

Welcome and congratulations! Have you decided on a name yet?? So much fun isn't it. Just like having a new baby. I like Bumble Bee...so cute or Pansy also to add to the list. Willow, Violet.....

When we started getting pictures of her, none of our "pre-planned" names fit her. She looks like a bonnie, so Bonnie it is!

bonniepuppy3.jpg

bonniepuppy.jpg

Oh what a cute little one. Love that little face and Bonnie will be a perfect name.

Back