• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of my puppy!

This is my baby that I'm expecting!!! She's tiny... I'll get updated pics when her eyes are open. She was born April 28th.

babies.jpg

mybaby.jpg

The first one is all of them, the 2nd is my baby girl. They said it was a big litter for a cavalier, 6 puppies! The mom is ruby, the dad was black and tan.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gina

You did great, she is so tiny.
What a gorgeous looking litter.
Darby's mom was a Ruby and his Dad a Black and Tan.

The time will fly by keep asking for pictures.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug:
Just another photo to confirm my thoughts of getting Cavalier No.2 when Maisie is 1!!!
Only problem is I change my thoughts on what colour nearly each day. icon_nwunsure

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Those babies are all so shiny and plump! bet it will seem to be a long wait for you but think of the fun about to come your way. :)

OOOh too cute. We were only saying last night that we won't be getting another puppy for a long time but when you see photos like this it's just too tempting. Congratulations!

Congratulations on your beautiful baby! Have you thought of any names yet? :)
Julie and the girls

Back