• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ceasar

Oh my god, if true, I am really shocked he is using choke chains and that type of harsh corerctive approach to training. What is the point of calling yourself the Dog Whisperer -- which implies that you use the positive training, gentle approach of the famous Horse Whisperer (who by the way is a friend and advocate of dog trainer Jan Fennell) if you are using such methods? The whole idea is you don't use corrective gear that punishes the animal. Whetever about the individual dog involved, if I were Monty Roberts the Horse Whisperer, I'd be concerned at the association with my own 'brand' of gentleness, so to speak.

I guess it will all come out in the courts, true or false.

I am so surprised. I AM a fan of his show. It always appears that he uses very humane treatment even with the most difficult dogs. I wonder what happened. I guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

JaneB

It does say that it was at his facility, maybe he doesn't know what they get up to - we just had something on the news the other day about Bernard Matthews (does turkey slices, etc.) - his workers were mistreating the turkeys (very badly and I could'nt watch) - luckily it was recorded by someone, but he never knew..... you know what some people are like.......

Back