• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

huesiemama

Hello from Wisconsin, USA!

I do not currently have a cavalier, but am hoping to adopt/rescue a blenheim in the future!

I am married with 2 children, and for pets we currently have 2 fire belly toads, 2 goldfish(new to our home as of yesterday) and 1 retired racing greyhound.

Looking forward to reading the messages here and hearing from cavvie lovers!

Kathy

Welcome Kathy from another WI member. This is a very good board. Lots of good info and sharing here. Hope you find your cavalier soon! I saw some retired greyhounds at a open house for one of our new pet places last weekend. They are wonderful graceful creatures for sure.

Welcome! You'll find this board to be a great place for information. And to just talk Cavalier!!

Welcome, Kathy. So glad you found this crazy group of Cav lovers. You will find that many folks that post regularly have years of experience and know-how with this breed. The best part of this forum is everyone is so willing to share and always "plays nice." Please don't be afraid to ask questions. I have learned so much by asking and taking the "sage" advise found here.

I was at a client's home yesterday and heard of a blenheim female that is about to be placed in rescue here in Indianapolis. I don't know much else except it is a family that has 4 children and have already given up another blenheim. The first was rescued by my clients and is a lovely little girl. I believe the dog that is to be placed is her mama. If you would like me to check into this any further, please pm me. I also heard this week-end that a woman formerly from Indiana (many of you will know who THAT is) has abandoned 75 Cavaliers in Missouri and is on the run - AGAIN! The disposition of the Cavs will be determined by the pending court case. I don't know how long that might take but I think that Lucky Star and the ACKCS rescues are involved. You might want to get signed up with them for one of those dogs. I doubt the dogs have been in a "mill" situation too terribly long since she was in Indiana until last year.

Again, welcome to the board. Please let me know if you would like me to check further on either situation.

JaneB

Back