• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New here from GA....two cav pups on the way!

Hi! I'm SO excited to have found this board! DH and I are expecting two cav puppies. They were born on April 16th (a blenheim female and a tri male) and they come home on June 25th. I know having two puppies at once presents a lot of work and a lot of challenges and I'm so excited to have several months off work to spend time with them. We've wanted a pair of cavs for a long, long time and are just beside ourselves with excitement.

Ours are the blenheim on the left and the tri on the far right with the thumbprint on his head. They're two weeks old in this pic.

I look forward to hearing all of your words of wisdom and getting lots and lots of help and advice. :D

How exciting for you! Two pups at once----you are brave but it will be FUN!
Congratulations!

new babies

getting my blenheim phoebe was the best thing i ever did.enjoy the lovely welcome you will get from them and enjoy nights in with them sleeing on your knees!!
brid

Welcome to the board - I think that two are probably going to be easy as they will play together, one of the books we read said that the owners should make sure that they play with them as sometimes they bond together - I will try and find the book to see what exactly what it says.

Good Luck bet you cannot wait.

icon_welcome
How exciting, they are adorable.
I am sure you can hardly wait, do you have any names picked out as
yet.
I own a Male Bleinham named Dudley and will be bringing by Ruby
Boy Darby home in less than 3 weeks. :w**h**:
Looking forward to hearing all about them.

We have a list of our top choices for both of them. Won't make a final decision until we see them and their personalities

Female:

Charlotte
Sophie
Gemma
Laney

Male:

Rudy
Jerry
Riley

Any and all suggestions are welcome........

Welcome to the board and we look forward to seeing your new babies when you get them. I love some of the sames you are thinking of. I have two blenheim girls - one called Charlotte Alice...Lottie to her friends :D and the other is Sophie. So you can see why I like your choices! :D
Julie and the girls

Congratulations!! I'm from Marietta, GA and my puppy was born Apr. 28th, So I can help you wait! I have to wait untill 9-10 weeks :( I really want her NOW! I'm expecting the adorable rubby girl in my Avitar.

My goodness they are ADORABLE!!!!! My precious Lady Lucy has been with me for only two months now, but I can't imagine being without her now! Get ready for lots of work with two pups; but with lots of love, affection and MUCH patience, you'll find it to be a SUPER experience! I can't wait to see pics of your precious pups after their arrival!
:drivecar:
BEST OF LUCK! :D

SUZANNE
owned by Lady Lucy :D

I think you said that the 2 new puppies were coming home on June 25th. But not a word from you yet. You must be busy and loving their affection.

Write when you can and please post pictures!

Back