• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

phoebe

brid kenny

hi there
i found this web site through dog training ireland.
i own phoebe who is asleep on my knee right now.
she is 15 months old and is a blenheim. my problem is that i still can't get her photo on to my profile. i've downloaded the photo to photobucket. when i go to the profile on this website and put in the url address nothing happens!! any ideas?
brid

For your avatar, you need to paste in the URL on photobucket that is JUST the url (the first choice of the three listed). The pic already needs to be resized to within the right parameters and you just paste it in to the blank space for your avatar from the REMOTE host on your profile (NOT the upload avatar option! Your profile button is at the very top of the page).

To simply post a pic here -- when you have the message open where you want to paste in a pic, just choose the third option -- the one with the tags already added in -- and paste it right into the message.

Try it by htitting reply to this message, and then paste in that third option.

The only reason it wouldn't appear is if you don't have the photos publicly viewable.

Karlin

Welcome to the board. I also took my cavalier to Dog Training Ireland classes. We really enjoyed them. We went on a Wednesday evening at 7.30. Maybe we saw each other as i remember a few cavaliers coming in to the class after us. Enjoy the board.

Hi Brid icon_welcome

You're only up the road from me, I'm in Clondalkin. :D

Look forward to seeing your pics.

hi,
thanks for all the messages. still haven't a clue how to get photo up on profile. i have my photos in photobucket. then i go to my profile and put in the url and it takes me to another page which then takes me back to profile page. am not very computer literate!!
great to know a fellow cavalier owner near by. can dog sit if you want.
unfortunately there were no cavs at my dog training class. lisa told me phoebe was a very clever cav!!! my head was very big after that!!
hoping to take her to the next set of agility classes as training was great stimulation for her.
brid.

Send me the url and I can do it for you or have a look at the problem. Is the picture reduced down to the right avatar size?

Are you pasting it in to the 'remote avatar' blank or the 'upload avatar' blank on your profile? It needs to be the remote avatar.

Welcome, Brid. The avatar is working and the pup is adorable! I cant wait til you figure out how to post more pictures!

Welcome Brid - I'm only over the road in Ongar. Looking forward to seeing more pics of Phoebe and maybe we'll see you at the Cavalier Outing Karlin is organising in the Phoenix Park.

Back