• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet Jack...

He is stunning!! He will make next year's calander for sure. He really looks like he should be in an oil painting. I am breathless. AND HEALTHY!!! What a great sense of well being and relaxation. Good for you and your babies :lotsaluv:

Thank you so much everyone - Jack has been with us since May and has really settled well. He's quite a character, definitely has springs for legs...but fortunately isn't very brave so wouldn't jump over a fence...

He was very proud when his half sister, Kyla, also came to live with us

Jack_Kyla.jpg

They do just about all fit onto one chair :lol:
OurDogs_143859.jpg

It must bring a lot of amusement into your life to have 16 paws scampering underfoot.

Oh Dorothy it does...we always said absolute maximum 3, but actually 4 works better as the younger boys are usually together and Kyla is very gentle with Rupert and tends to cuddle up to him.

We also have 16 muddy paws to deal with, but it's worth it :D :D

We are so lucky to have them both, Kyla hasn't been MRI'd but has produced MRI clear pups, and we are 100% sure she isn't affected.

Their breeder is indeed a wonderful person, two more of her girls are being MRI'd in January, along with two dogs belonging to a friend of hers...who has now started scanning too!!

I'm sure that the information that came out from the recent Syringomyelia conference will encourage more breeders to scan...from the study in the Netherlands, no affected pups have so far been produced from clear to clear matings, which is fantastic news. That appears to be the case from anecdotal evidence too.

A Canoodle of Cavaliers

Four Cavaliers snuggled in a chair.

Now THAT is my idea of heaven on earth.

You finally have your canoodle of Cavaliers!

Back