• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

what have i missed????????????

cleopatra

hi everyone, i have finally got back online to check out my favourite forum, i have been so busy at work and i couldnt get online, then we got broadband and it took a month to get it working....... to save me going through all the posts and topics i hav missed...is there anythiong that i should know about???...i hope eveyone and their cavaliers are doing fine.my little jasmine is 7 months old now, shes so beautiful i cant stop looking at her, shes our adorable little angel, and soo funny and entertaining....... also a big hello to any newcomers that i havent met yet,,,take care all xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:lol: :lol: Well it all depends on what topics you THINK you should know about!! 8)

Just noticed you haven't been on since Christmas. We got Twinkle (Tri) since then. She's about 24 weeks now. Welcome back icon_welcome

hellooooooooooooooooo

awwwwwwwwww look at those beautiful little doggies. cavaliers are just so stunning they are breathtaking..... i hope all your little dogs are in good health and giving you loads of joy..at the minute mine is on my bed chewing my socks to death, she always goes to the laundry basket and takes all the socks out. me and my hubby havent got a matching pair to ur name :lol: she also sleeps in bed with us at night, which some people tell me is a bad habit but i love having her there. she sleeps in between me and my husband( i trained her to do this but ssssssssshhhhhhhhh) :D and she lies under the covers then when we wake up shes lying on her back with her head on the pillow,its too cute... but its like sleeping with a little pig she snores so loudly and it makes us cry laughing...does anyone elses snore????????
also on the darker side of things.how many of you heard on the news about the little cavalier stolen from a back garden and stabbed and kicked to death??? :x it made me cry my eyes out, if that had been my dog i would of ripped the evil thug apart with my bare hands.its made me very careful not to take my eyes off jasmine when shes playing in the back yard...... what sort of a psycho does that??????????....
a big hello to all the new people i havent seen before, a big hug to you all and your cavaliers. :)

Back