Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanting to give a cavalier a loving home

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks everyone

Thanks guys you are all fantastic. we have been looking at web site all over but so far no luck. We were hoping for an older dog since billy is 8 years old. And or thought he is getting more and more puppified as he gets older I think a young dog might be a bit too much excitement for him. We are not nesecarily looking only for a girl as we know that cavs pretty much get with each other regardless if they are the same sex or not so even if a boy comes up that would be fine.
    We are very patient and don't want to rush as we want to make sure that we get the right dog.
    Thanks again everyone for all you help
    Dog,n. A kind of additional or subsidary deity designed to catch the over flow and surplus of the worlds worship.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Let ALL the UK breed rescues know you are willing to take an older dog by preference. They can be harder to home.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Completely forgot have you tried Battersea Dogs Home - there isn't any Cav's there at the moment, but lots that need a loving home.

Post Thanks / Like

We were actually really licky with Billy, He came from Battersea dogs home, But they don't seem to have had any since that was 5 years ago. We will keep looking. In the mean time we have rehomed a cat that billy seems to get on really well with I only wish that I had figured out how to upload my pictures. I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to these sort of things.
    Dog,n. A kind of additional or subsidary deity designed to catch the over flow and surplus of the worlds worship.

Post Thanks / Like

There should be a thread with this - or ask Karlin (she is great at explaining things in an idiot guide method).