Thread: HOMED: Foster needed, Dublin area, 1 week

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default HOMED: Foster needed, Dublin area, 1 week

I have this young tri boy, neutered, coming in tomorrow:

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/...howtopic=36795

I am driving down to Kilkenny to collect him tomorrow (Friday); can anyone foster him from tomorrow evening for a week? Or even part of a week? I can supply food etc. He has been held in a crate for several days and really needs a normal home environment to chill out. As you can imagine he is going crazy being held in a crate.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

If only it had of been near me, I would have had him like a shot, hope someone comes up trumps for the little fella.

Alison, Wilts, UK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is getting sorted and looks like he has his one week's residency. I'm collecting him tomorrow from down near Kilkenny.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

He's lovely.

Post Thanks / Like

Default foetering

karlin,
    i can take him for the full week. i am working but he has phoebe for company. i can nip home at lunch time and i finish work at 3.30. am in lucan so can meet pu if you wish.
    thanks brid.
    BK

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Brid; he is already set for a foster but I will hold you on reserve in case anything comes up!

I collected him today in Tipp; very sweet placid guy. Very stressed out in a crate.
    Karlin

Post Thanks / Like

Hi there,
    Just wanted to let y'all know how "Jack" is getting on here in his foster home. He's such a lovely boy, very well behaved and placid and just likes to potter around the house. He loves playing fetch, is always on the look out for food and likes nothing better than to sleep soundly on my bed. In fact, he sleeps a lot, which I'm putting down to the fact that he maybe exhausted from all the stress he's been under over the past while. The sad part is that he's obviously from a loving home because he's so sweet and used to snuggling up and obeying commands. It's such a mystery that no-one has tried to reclaim him.

My two-year-old cav Star has been quite put out by the whole thing but as Karlin says, it's probably good for her, especially if we're considering getting another one in the future. Star seems very wary and intimidated by Jack but hour by hour they get an inch closer to each other. She even stole a biscuit from right under his nose earlier on which I thought was pretty funny because she normally runs a mile when he's around.

Anyway, he's very happy at the moment and I hear Karlin has a great home lined up for him next week so at least there's a happy ending for our Jack the lad. It's only been two days since he got here and I'm already thinking about how much I'm gonna miss him.

Finn

Ps. what's that website where you download your pics? I can't remember it duhhhh

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the update!! It sounds like he is doing really well.

The pic sites you can use are www.flickr.com, www.photobucket.com, www.muchos.co.uk. I like Flickr as you get automatic picture sizing.
    Karlin