• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

floinn

floínn

145796970_59c141940d_m.jpg

i couldn't resist this photo of floinn and my niece look at them staring in each others eyes :l*v:

I know you're there Linda............. :lol:

Not long now.
You'll be comparing photos with Semo and I soon!! b*n*n*

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

jo said:
I know you're there Linda............. :lol:

Not long now.
You'll be comparing photos with Semo and I soon!! b*n*n*

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

13 MORE DAYS :drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar: :drivecar:

He sure is a squirmy littly guy, I don't remember Dudley being that
squirmy but my husband said he was and I just forget.
I will be adding to your collection in no time.

Great shots--lots of feeling in them. Floinn is so photogenic.

Cathy, just checking--you have a niece named Joseph? Joseph and Shelby look like they're hatching a plot together. icon_whistling

Hey what happened with the way the fada displays on your login name? It seems to have been replaced by an A!! Maybe that's just my computer browser but it displayed correctly before... icon_nwunsure

Oh poor Joseph!! Don't you dare tell him I called him my niece!! For pete's sake....he's a boy all the way. His sister, Nancy, my niece, is Shelby's girlfriend. I think Shelby was probably asking Joseph how in the world he puts up with Nancy every single day!! Maybe getting some escape advice from him too!

Back