• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whose puppy is it?

JeanKC

I've seen maybe 50 pictures in the past week or so with the whole family and the dog. In probably 47 of them, daddy is the one holding the dog and making goo-goo eyes.

It's nice to know it's not just me! :lol:

I'm curious...how many ladies out there have 'lost' your puppy to the man in your life?

KC

I used to "lose" Maisie to my husband, the moment he stepped in the door from work. It was as if I didn't exist as soon as he got home. I now have Maisie all to myself because Jim is currently in Afghanistan for 6months. Sorry, incorrect........I occasionally share her with my son. ;)

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Kris once made a comment about me paying more attention to the dogs when I got home from work than her. My comment back was "If you jumped up and down at the door and licked me all over, things may change" :lol: :lol: Fortunately she has a sense of humor!

Bruce H said:
Kris once made a comment about me paying more attention to the dogs when I got home from work than her. My comment back was "If you jumped up and down at the door and licked me all over, things may change" :lol: :lol: Fortunately she has a sense of humor!

:lol: Good point. seriously. :)

Kris once made a comment about me paying more attention to the dogs when I got home from work than her. My comment back was "If you jumped up and down at the door and licked me all over, things may change" Fortunately she has a sense of humor!

But unfortunately, most women probably haven't got the time to act like this...............we're too busy picking up the trail of destruction that the men leave around the house. :v*cuum: :bang:

:jump:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Back