Thread: Banfield Clinics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Banfield Clinics

Just thought I'd pass on that today I learned that some Banfield (Petsmart) clinics are open on Sunday, a much cheaper option than paying the ER vet. Our regular vet isn't open on Sunday as with most I'm sure, and of course this is when Gus gets sick. We took him in this morning for kennel cough.
    He's on meds now for 10 days, hopefully he'll be feeling back to his spunky self soon!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

I was in my local PetSmart getting some fish stuff the other day and they have a Banfield clinic but didn't pay much attention to the hours. Now that I know they're open on Sundays I'm really happy and feel better knowing I only have to go 4 miles to get there rather than the 15 miles to the emergency vet. Thanks!
    "My little dog: A heartbeat at my feet."
    ~Edith Wharton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GudrunTheRed
    I was in my local PetSmart getting some fish stuff the other day and they have a Banfield clinic but didn't pay much attention to the hours. Now that I know they're open on Sundays I'm really happy and feel better knowing I only have to go 4 miles to get there rather than the 15 miles to the emergency vet. Thanks!
    Double check the hours, not ALL are open on Sundays.
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)