• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Banfield Clinics

Jen

Just thought I'd pass on that today I learned that some Banfield (Petsmart) clinics are open on Sunday, a much cheaper option than paying the ER vet. Our regular vet isn't open on Sunday as with most I'm sure, and of course this is when Gus gets sick. We took him in this morning for kennel cough. :(
He's on meds now for 10 days, hopefully he'll be feeling back to his spunky self soon! :p

I was in my local PetSmart getting some fish stuff the other day and they have a Banfield clinic but didn't pay much attention to the hours. Now that I know they're open on Sundays I'm really happy and feel better knowing I only have to go 4 miles to get there rather than the 15 miles to the emergency vet. Thanks!

GudrunTheRed said:
I was in my local PetSmart getting some fish stuff the other day and they have a Banfield clinic but didn't pay much attention to the hours. Now that I know they're open on Sundays I'm really happy and feel better knowing I only have to go 4 miles to get there rather than the 15 miles to the emergency vet. Thanks!

Double check the hours, not ALL are open on Sundays.

Back